Friday, May 03, 2013
Kolber Signs Off
My thanks to Dan and the Prawfs family for the guest blogging stint. And special thanks to commenters for their very interesting and helpful thoughts. Here are some topics I'll have to save for a future round:
- Smooth and Bumpy Laws (forthcoming California Law Review, 2014)
- The Neurolaw Revolution (forthcoming Indiana Law Journal, 2014) (email me for current draft)
- Card Counting and Freedom of Thought (email me for current draft)
And here's a recap of what I did cover:
- Punishment at the Speed of Light
- The Mystery of Credit for Time Served
- Partial Credit for Punishment Look-Alikes and Less-Alikes
- A Challenge to Strict Proportional Punishment
- Measuring Generosity
- The Organ Conscription Trolley Problem
- Replies to the Organ Conscription Trolley Problem
- Blackjack and Cognitive Enhancement
- Lindsey Lohan and "Credit for Time Served"
Posted by Adam Kolber on May 3, 2013 at 11:23 AM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Kolber Signs Off:
nice adam! always great to have you here.
Posted by: orly lobel | May 3, 2013 3:36:15 PM
Thanks, Orly. And I'm hoping to see my San Diego friends again soon!
Posted by: Adam Kolber | May 3, 2013 4:06:59 PM