Tuesday, January 08, 2013
Book Club on "Justifying Intellectual Property"
We at Prawfs are happy to announce another in our series of book clubs coming up later this month. Beginning on Tuesday, January 29, we will be discussing Robert Merges's "Justifying Intellectual Property." Joining us for the club will be:
- Oren Bracha, University of Texas School of Law
- John Duffy, University of Virginia School of Law
- Wendy Gordon, Boston University School of Law
- Justin Hughes, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Jonathan Masur, University of Chicago Law School
- and our author, Robert Merges, University of California Berkeley School of Law
Grab the book now from the publisher or at one of these fine retailers: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Powell's Books. Or if you want to dip your toe in first, you can get Chapter 1 for free on SSRN. Hope you can join us for the club.
Posted by Matt Bodie on January 8, 2013 at 03:12 PM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Book Club on "Justifying Intellectual Property":