Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Book Club on "Cultivating Conscience"
I'm happy to announce that on January 30 & 31, Prawfs will be hosting a book club for Lynn Stout's "Cultivating Conscience: How Good Laws Make Good People." Lynn is the Paul Hastings Professor of Corporate and Securities Law at the UCLA School of Law, and she is internationally respected for her work on corporate governance, securities law, and financial products. In "Cultivating Conscience," she applies the principles from many of her works in business law to a broader spectrum of human behavior.
Joining us for the club will be, along with Lynn and myself:
- Adam Benforado, Assistant Professor, Earle Mack School of Law, Drexel University
- Chad Flanders, Assistant Professor, Saint Louis University School of Law
- Brett McDonnell, Professor of Law and Solly Robins Distinguished Research Fellow, University of Minnesota Law School
- Tom R. Tyler, Professor of Law and Psychology, Yale Law School
- Thomas S. Ulen, Swanlund Chair Emeritus, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois College of Law
- Molly J. Walker Wilson, Associate Professor, Saint Louis University School of Law
I'm very excited to have such a great set of participants. Hope you can join us for the Club.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Book Club on "Cultivating Conscience":
Wow! Looks great!
Posted by: Tamara Piety | Jan 13, 2012 12:29:49 PM