Wednesday, April 27, 2011
"Myth of the Rational Market": Wrap Up
Many thanks to Benjamin Means, Lynn Stout, David Zaring, and especially our author Justin Fox for a terrific book club on The Myth of the Rational Market. I hope the club will be a resource for folks in the future who are reading the book for class or for enlightenment (or both).
Here's a wrap-up of all the posts for the club:
- Lynn Stout on "The Myth of the Rational Market"
- Benjamin Means: Shocking Alan Greenspan
- Matt Bodie: A Cast of Thousands
- David Zaring: Should You Be Assigning The Myth of the Rational Market to Your Class?
- Benjamin Means: The Market Myth
- Justin Fox: Just How Mythical is the Rational Market?
- Matt Bodie: Scientific Theories and the Efficient Market
- David Zaring: Fox on the Wavy Line Between Scholarship and Business
- Justin Fox: Where modern financial theory is worse than Ptolemaic
And if you still haven't picked up the book, you can buy it at:
Thanks again to Justin Fox and all of our commenters.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference "Myth of the Rational Market": Wrap Up: